Vintage Filigree Vanity Mirror
This vintage filigree vanity mirror art deco trimmed with gold filigree and flowers is available for sale. Can also be used for wall filigree mirror. (perfume bottles NOT INCLUDED but are sold separately).
Antique mirrors add a special touch of vintage charm to your home. If you are looking for a antique vintage mirror from the past we have everything from hand held carved mirrors, vanity mirrors to vintage wall mirrors to fit every special place in your home. Please check in our store for what your looking for or send us email as we may have in stock but not listed.
Vintage mirror frames especially those with filigree or other ornamentation can become dusty, and the glass can become smudged. A gentle touch is key when cleaning antique mirrors to protect the frame and glass. Rather than using harsh chemicals, use gentle products to avoid damaging the mirror. Regular cleaning helps keep your mirror looking shiny, taking it from dusty relic to conversation piece
How to clean antique vintage mirrors
1. Dust the mirror frame with a feather duster or soft-bristled paintbrush. You do not need to use dusting spray.
2. Add 1/4 cup white vinegar to 1 cup water. As an alternative, use plain rubbing alcohol.
3. Saturate a small section of a chamois cloth with the vinegar solution or alcohol.
4. Wipe the mirror glass with the cloth, avoiding the frame. Wipe the mirror with a dry chamois cloth to prevent streaking.
5. Buff the surface of the mirror in circles with the dry chamois cloth or a piece of crumpled newspaper to bring out the shine.